The unobtrusive profile of CastSlot sits neatly within concrete, asphalt, and block surface finishes. CastSlot features an electro painted ductile iron throat section, which is securely fixed to the galvanised steel channel body to provide an exceptionally robust yet discreet drainage system.
CastSlot is ideal for areas of vehicular traffic such as car parks and industrial units where there is slow turning traffic.
- Surface reinforcement with natural drainage
- High chemical & mechanical resistance
- Manufactured from recycled plastic
- Weatherproof and environmentally friendly
- Prevents gravel migration
- Quick and easy to install
- Dimensionally stable
- Non-slip and crack proof
- Reduced on site costs
- High strength (up to 250/m2)
A Treadsafe Bar can be fitted to the UltraSlot channel, which reduces the slot opening from 30mm wide to 2x9mm wide slots.
Click to explore Gatic UltraSlot Treadsafe