The channel top edge has an outward fold for protection over the edge of the concrete encasement/surround, to prevent damage. Innovative channel features; concrete anchors, stabilising bars, channel feet and others, ensure the channel has a physical connection to steel reinforcing and is properly tied into the concrete encasement/surround, to create a strong, solid and durable structure.
UltraSlot is used in external concrete areas which are subject to constant traffic, such as airports & ports. The system is designed to ensure sufficient depth of concrete cover over the main body of the channel to withstand ultra heavy-duty loads.
- Surface reinforcement with natural drainage
- High chemical & mechanical resistance
- Manufactured from recycled plastic
- Weatherproof and environmentally friendly
- Prevents gravel migration
- Quick and easy to install
- Dimensionally stable
- Non-slip and crack proof
- Reduced on site costs
- High strength (up to 250/m2)
A Treadsafe Bar can be fitted to the UltraSlot channel, which reduces the slot opening from 30mm wide to 2x9mm wide slots.
Click to explore Gatic UltraSlot Treadsafe